Project Manager, Revenue Operations at ChowNow
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:16 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, October 3, 2020
Do you have strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to balance competing demands? Are you curious by nature and love to solve problems and build processes to support? Can you lead across functions to manage project delivery to scope and budget? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 18,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
About the Position:
Our ideal Project Manager breaks complicated challenges into manageable tasks, and appreciates the power of teamwork across functions. You'll lead ad-hoc and recurring cross-functional project teams including Product, Growth Marketing, Finance, Sales, Onboarding and Customer Success and drive go to market launch plans and process improvement initiatives.
The Project Manager will have a strong attention to detail, analytical aptitude, and a curiosity regarding how our various teams can work together to deliver value for our restaurant partners and ChowNow. Effective management and scoping of these projects will allow our Revenue Organization to scale in growth and revenue production.
Reports to the Director of Revenue Operations, Los Angeles.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Meet with Revenue leadership to identify inefficiencies and gaps to evolve existing programs for Sales, Onboarding and Restaurant Success teams.
- Design, build, and maintain Revenue Org process plans and deployment schedules for key initiatives.
- Gather requirements, establish project timeline and milestones, track dependencies and manage project delivery to scope and budget.
- Continuously track progress against plan and facilitate communication between cross-functional project teams and stakeholders, providing recurring project status updates to key stakeholders.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Collaborate with Product Leadership, Project Manager and Product Managers in creating, launching and refining process for gathering Sales team feedback for product development.
- Execute against the processes established in support of revenue goals and objectives, meeting time and service level expectations.
- Create and manage in-take process for the Revenue Operations team and Game Planning process to ensure team resources are strategically allocated against company priorities.
Within 90 Days, You’ll:
- Successfully develop and manage high-profile, strategic initiatives to drive company revenue goals with cross functional teams.
- Create, document and continually improve operational process templates and workflow design.
- Create, launch and manage Data Governance processes in collaboration with Data and Business Systems teams.
- Establish strategic program management best practices for the Revenue Org.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- A minimum three years of experience in Project Management and Operational roles
- Experience working cross functionally with Sales, Operations, Finance and Product teams.
- Strong self-motivation and high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present large amounts of information and data in a clear, cohesive story that enables decision makers to make strategic decisions about various company initiatives.
- Demonstrated success managing and executing complex programs or processes
- A track record of courage and bias for action in the face of ambiguity
- An ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Expertise in Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Familiarity with Confluence and/or JIRA
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaborative working style
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description