Project Manager, Ops Services
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Project Manager, Ops Services
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ongoing management of restaurant impacted projects through use of project management software
- Provide project management for key operations’ projects, as well as actively participate in project analysis activities.
- Model sound and appropriate Project Management practices; educate, mentor and coach cross-functional teams on these practices.
- Develop intake process for restaurant impacted projects and work with management team to develop project plans
- Establish an ongoing measurement and continual improvement process whereby you produce, analyze, and report metrics on Operations Services activities and collaborate with Managers to assess status and develop action plans
- Provide regular and ongoing project status updates to the operations leadership team with estimates for project closure.
- Track projects’ timelines and resources allocated, utilizing these statistics to refine estimation practices.
- Be the voice of operations and act as a liaison between operations and the Tree house
- Establish a formalized process for evaluating, planning, managing and gathering approvals for restaurant tests and pilots
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years of significant analytical or technical experience
- 2+ years restaurant experience preferred
- 2+ years’s proven and professional experience in managing and executing significant initiatives along with providing project management/process support.
- Experience working for an highly innovative operations based organization
- Experience with project management (PMI) methodologies
- Strong management and team leadership skills; experience leading a team of highly motivated operators
- Experience leading planning and process improvement efforts estimating resource requirements and work planning
- Strong ability to deal with tight deadlines and heavy visibility by management and internal customers
- PMI certification is preferred
- Thrives in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, or related field preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, strong analytical abilities, and process orientation
- Passionate, adaptable, pragmatic and self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize, deliver results and meet commitments in a dynamic environment
- Ability to inspire and influence people and effectively drive change throughout the organization
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.