Project Manager, Mid-Market at WELL Health, Inc.
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL’s Professional Services Organization is seeking a talented Project Manager to manage our Mid-Market projects. You will report to our Manager of Mid-Market Projects. This role is at the heart of bringing WELL’s vision to life for our customers. You will translate business needs into technical solutions. You will own the project management from end-to-end, from planning to go-live. You will gather requirements, complete builds, and manage project launch until successfully transitioning the client to the relationship management team.
This is an exciting role for someone that wants a new experience and wants to further develop their Project Management skills. You will play a huge contributing role in delivering and delighting our customers. This role is an opportunity for you to grow in your career at a fast-paced startup. You will work with a strong project management team and will be able to learn about the industry and project management skills from a world-class team.
- Be a subject matter expert on the WELL platform
- Manage the customer journey from sale close to production implementation
- Deliver projects within expected time frames
- Provide timely and accurate communication to customers
- Collaborate with team members to enhance the customer implementation process
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-4 years experience in SaaS operations, support, or similar role
- Healthcare experience
- Strong project management experience; knowledgeable of leading project management tools and platforms
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; polished presentation skills
- Masters in Public Health
- Understanding of project management best practices from leading organizations
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA and has offices in Boston, MA and Los Angeles, CA (forthcoming). If you live in proximity to one of our offices, we ask that you come onsite one day a week. If you do not live in proximity to one of our offices, you will be a fully remote worker. This role is only open to candidates currently living in the United States. Preference will be given to those currently based in EST or MST time zones.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what it’s like to work at WELL, please view this team video.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.