Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is building the future of mobile commerce. We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded project manager to help us organize, analyze, and prioritize product initiatives that will forever change mobile e-commerce.
Our ideal person can help come up with ideas - as well as prioritize, validate, analyze, and iterate on existing products/features using real quantitative and qualitative data in order to continually deliver the best possible results and ensure that quality features are built on-time. Imperative to this role is having a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships to facilitate a culture of trust, and generating buy-in on projects from leadership and our team members.
This role will be pivotal to fulfilling our goal to be the largest mobile commerce company in the world.
What your day is like:
- Work closely with the Enterprise team (Solutions Architect, Engineers) to maintain and deliver projects
- Coordinates with Enterprise account managers on project timeline and deliverables through daily/ weekly reporting
- Manage expectations and communicate daily project updates to our Enterprise clients
- Ensure clear and precise requirements are handed off to the engineers
- Lead multiple projects / programs and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Participate in the end to end project phases: Initial requirements & documentation, technical scoping, implementation, test plan, deployment dates, and GTM strategies
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects for Engineering teams
- 2+ years of customer relationship experience (eg. customer success, customer support, consulting)
- Monitored, tracked and controlled outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Experience working with Project Management Software such as JIRA, Asana, etc
- Technical skills to interface with the Engineering teams and determine priorities based on level of effort, complexity, and business values
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies; specifically Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
- Experience working in e-commerce and/or B2B SaaS
- Experience collaborating with product teams
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret feature requests and convert them into digestible product requirements
What you'll receive in return:
- A fun and exciting work environment with a talented, tight-knit team
- The opportunity to contribute to exciting products used by a highly-passionate user base
- A position with real leadership and growth opportunities
- Benefits including healthcare and unlimited PTO
- Personal learning and development opportunities
Our Guiding Values:
🤝 Teamwork first.
💁 Be your own customer.
📐 Think big. Plan big. Execute big.
💬 Provide transparency & clarity.
💯 Bring your “A” Game.
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.