Project Manager, Data at sweetgreen
Sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each Sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
We are building our collective digital, data, and technology team to deliver thoughtfully designed, data-driven customer experience and internal operations.
We are seeking a Project Manager to provide critical support to the business as we undergo a wholesale digital transformation. The opportunity to facilitate a fast-growing company’s consumption of internal and external data – all for the mission of feeding more people better food – should excite you. You will use your comprehensive analytical skillset to guide and unite the organization in its consumption of quality data-driven insights, helping to deliver our strategic goals.
As our data project manager at Sweetgreen, you will keep the data analytics and science team on track to deliver both external customer-facing data products - like personalized recommender engines and CRM solutions - and operational tools for our internal customers, the corporate office and our store teams. You will collaborate with all disciplines at Sweetgreen to ensure organizational coordination, proper prioritization and communication.
- Project Management: Manages the complete lifecycle of moderately-to-highly complex data projects ensuring adherence to timeline and scope.
- Discipline Management: Manages the resource allocation and proper function of the data team in coordination with the established priorities and timelines.
- Relationship Management: Builds strong working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure successful ways of working and the subsequent success of long-term goals.
- Agile Coaching: Coaches teams within the Agile methodology and promotes the adoption of Agile values and principles to improve both Agile practices across the company and organizational performance.
- 3+ years’ project management, resource management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Agile or equivalent methodologies
- Manage team timelines using sprints on Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, and other project management tools
- 1+ years’ experience in working with data teams
- Advanced organizational skills to manage competing demands and ensure timely implementation
- Written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- Personal and team time management skills
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally to meet deliverable
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.