Project Manager - Customer Product Expert
We are looking for a versatile & out of box innovator who will be at the forefront of cutting AI technology that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets. The Project Manager will take a project from Design to Delivery. These experts play the role of the product to the customer.Why We Need This Role
As a Project Manager you should be able to plan, implement, and track specific short-term deliverables. You should be comfortable in laying out highly detailed product requirements, strategizing product roadmap, and implementing competitive insights and growth hacks.Why You Should Join
Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $45m in less than 4 years. We want team players who roll up their sleeves, are open to being challenged and also understand the importance of respect, integrity and can that balance that with irreverence, cheekiness and a brand that aspires to do away with the taboo of being a “boring” software company. Most importantly, any role in Engineer.ai is like joining our family.
- First Six Month Deliverables
- On time delivery of the project (as per build card)
- Spec call to paid build card conversion
- Customer Rating
- Client Satisfaction Score
- Rating of shipped apps
- High customer response time – adherence to TATs
- Accuracy of project plans
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken.
- A minimum Bachelor Degree, 3 - 6 years of project management experience.
- Technical Knowledge is a must - Prefer experience from a large tech company.
- Understand and use project management techniques / tools like agile and scrum
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive
- Be able to have effective conversations with the customer as a part of the design to delivery interactions – and even make recommendations to the customers for help in prioritizing.
- Ability to develop project/product plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- knowledge of basic structures and product roadmap - features, modules, MVP, A/B testing, UX driven product development, product analytics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Good cross organization and external stakeholder management.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
- Should have a broad understanding of business, cost structures and prototypes
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place