Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
A Project Manager who is entrepreneurial-minded and has interest in being a key player for building a new line of business for our Company: a national real estate brokerage! This individual will have the opportunity to integrate a traditional real estate space with the exciting high-growth world of vacation home management. The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving and delivering clean executable business processes. They will be detail-oriented, a communicator with the ability to focus on the big picture, have a deep knowledge of the details that are involved in reaching our overall goal, and will understand the importance of scalable systems. If you want to have a critical role in building a national real estate brokerage, this role is right for you!
What you'll do...
- Project manage brokerage assets and workflows
- Coordinate the creation of new business sales and operations processes
- Intake new requests and kickoff new projects, working closely with the Head of Brokerage and the executive team
- Support operational procedures after process completion as we scale the team.
- Manage Asana for Brokerage Team projects
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Revenue, and Product teams to build out Brokerage and Agent tools, and create processes
- Identify existing workflows that can be modified to support real estate activity
- Solve and find creative solutions to overcome to business progress blockers Work cross functionally to lead market expansion through heavy regulatory and compliance environments
- You will be expected to autonomously run projects and deliver weekly status checks on the projects of multiple in flight initiatives
- Be an integral part of the growth and success of a new business line
What you’ll bring…
- 5 years in a Project Management role or 2 years as a lead project manager
- A passion for process, organization and structure
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, with the projects being outside of the realm of the PM’s areas of expertise
- Strong project management background with experience in a highly regulatory environment
- Ability to effectively shift focus between day-to-day details and the longer term schedule
- Someone who is self driven and takes initiative
- Live and die by excellent communication skills
Perks + Benefits
- Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description