DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a data-driven, and customer-obsessed, project manager to join our ad measurement team and help our customers maximize the impact of their brands. You will plan, execute and help scale ad measurement implementations, and continue to build DISQO’s competitive edge by leveraging our unique data sets.
The ideal candidate must possess a very high level of technical aptitude, hands on analysis skills and project management skills. Exposure to digital marketing and MarTech landscape is highly desirable.
Position reports to our Head of Customer Success and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
What you will do:
- Champion the delivery of customer projects for DISQO’s ad measurement solutions.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and customers, working autonomously with the necessary members of the extended ad measurement team.
- Lead the project setup, meeting cadences coordination, and help deliver best-in-class insights for our customer.
- Develop and deliver on project plan commitments that align customer timelines with internal resources.
- Lead/participate in cross-functional scrum meetings to prioritize and deliver client delivery needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, Analytics and data Science teams on client deliverable needs.
- Support customers by escalating business/technical issues internally and addressing client requests with the highest sense of urgency.
- Maintain dashboards to communicate status, timelines, and risks to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Beyond that, the sky’s the limit. Know that you will be fully supported to reach your full potential and maximize your impact on DISQO’s future.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field. MBA preferred
- 2+ years of project management experience in MarTech/AdTech SaaS organizations
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing and the AdTech landscape
- Exposure to DCM’s, DSP’s and SSP’s, and how they coexist in digital marketing
- Experience with ad tracking and tagging implementations across digital marketing channels
- Experience with Web analytics data and a passion for dealing with large and diverse data sets
- Possess strong organizational, operational, analytical, presentation, and project management skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, PowerBI) and CRMs (e.g., Salesforce)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, with strong data problem-solving skills
- Eager to join a fast paced working environment, learn and make an impact
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.