Project Coordinator at Boingo Wireless
The Boingo Towers Project Coordinator will support the Boingo Tower program with project and program level tasks for all aspects of developing and building towers and small cells across the United States. This role will establish strong and consistent communication methods and work with all members of the team to assist where needed.
- Work with team members to track and generate vendor PO’s and invoicing.
- Maintain electronic files, database management and track project activities and team communications.
- Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning with existing tools including Sales Force
- Track all tasks associated within projects. Maintain awareness of project status and alert team if issues arise meeting forecasts.
- Generate customized reports and pivot tables; utilize VLookup functionality in Excel from reporting data
- Coordinate site access for team members and contractors as needed.
- Work closely with the RFP team on communicating with vendors as well as maintaining the vendor database.
- Serve as first line of communication for external vendors, coordinate communication with team as needed.
- Track and coordinate team calendar for travel, time off, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with Sales Force.
- Understanding of web-based project and document systems preferred
- Ability to navigate in different systems or software
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast-paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the Tower team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective to challenges and existing processes
- Self-starter and motivated to tackle any challenges
- Effective time management and prioritization skills, ability to work remote
- Maintain professional, ethical and company standards at all times
- Associates Degree/Bachelors Degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
Nice to haves
- Sales Force experience
- Telecommunications background with Towers or DAS systems
Boingo Wireless, Inc. helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the leading edge of technology. There is no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy. There’s also an incredible benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA six years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever.
The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.