We are an LA-based tech startup looking for a passionate Project Coordinator to assist the Office of the CEO at our HQ in Westwood, CA.
You will be responsible for working directly with UpKeep's Chief of Staff, Recruiter, and CEO to help each department succeed. The ideal candidate lives in Los Angeles, has a tenacious spirit, loves to learn through trying new things and wants to make a real impact at a high energy start-up.
- Assist operations leaders in day-to-day coordination and management of business activities.
- Coordinate project launches, meetings, and events by ensuring that all logistics are managed properly.
- Assist with any task that may come up in a timely and organized manner.
- Present your ideas! This is an opportunity to get creative and propose ways in which we can improve not only our internal processes but our customers’ overall experience with our product.
- Organized. This role will require work with different departments and across multiple concurrent projects. It’s important to be detail-oriented and develop a process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Curious. This person must be able to research, analyze, and present new areas of exploration for the company. We want to know what YOU think could be great new areas for growth for us!
- Resilliant. Someone who does not take no for an answer and is willing to put in the time to find solutions.
- Energized. Eager and willing to take on any task and run with it. You believe in our mission and have a genuine desire to learn about the role each department plays in bringing our product to life.
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the best Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
>>> If interested, please apply with your resume and an answer to the following prompt in your cover letter:
Tell us about a problem you experienced at a previous job and what opportunities you saw that could fix that issue. Were you able to implement your idea? If so, what results came from your suggestion?
Check us out at:
Named the #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd. We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
Learn more about our hiring process:
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]