Programmatic Coordinator at MediaCom
The Programmatic Coordinator is responsible for the setup and co-ownership of programmatic campaigns in accordance with the strategy and objective of our clients. This role uses multiple interfaces (DSPs) to target audiences across various programmatically enabled channels. You'll be responsible for the setup, data entry and maintenance of these campaigns, which include delivering budgets, drawing insights from data sets to optimize towards client KPI's, and solving problems for our clients. This role works with various functions including Ad Ops, Analytics and Product Strategy.
You will be joining an innovative and solutions oriented team. In this role, you will gain the digital foundation needed to excel in either account services or technical, data driven roles.
- Identifies and processes Salesforce opportunities from proposal through Radia creation and launch conclusion on all accounts, including RIOs
- Own Radia including campaign creation, reallocations, actualizations and campaign to -dos
- Serve as DSP Pixel creators and ensure firing once placed.
- Check creative tags upon receiving, processing submissions to ad ops.
- Responsible for sending tags (when necessary) and providing confirmation on campaign activation, setting up automated reporting and the creation and submission of screenshots to agency once campaign is live.
- On co-owned accounts, assists traders on RFP forecasts and working with Xaxis Supply team on custom site lists.
- On co-owned accounts, create audience segmentation in mInsights
- Setup and monitor campaigns, updating pacing within DSPs while checking for ad server discrepancies and troubleshoot with ad ops
- Communicates any changes or issues in pacing to Programmatic Strategist with recommendations to fix.
- Collaborates closely with Programmatic Strategist to deliver billing summaries to finance at end of month.
- Liaise with finance and handle invoice adjustments as needed
- Understands all internal processes from RFP to post campaign and where other teams within Xaxis fit in (supply, ops, tech, product strategy)
- Thoroughly understands Xaxis business, our relationship with GroupM, and the programmatic landscape
- Bachelor degrees or 1 year's relevant work experience within the industry
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed
- Proactively addresses problems/issues with key stakeholders, learns from mistakes
- A keen sense of resourceful with a tenacity for learning the industry/business
- Solution-oriented with a very keen eye for details
A Programmatic Coordinator should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proactively communicates with various key stakeholders
- Ensures full delivery on campaigns monthly; Does not show sudden spikes in delivery at end of month; no more than ~15% over delivery at end of month.
- Accurately inputs information into Radia.
- Correctly sets up campaigns.
- Communicates to ad ops and analytics thoroughly.
- Understands the workflow and processes of other teams within Xaxis (supply, operations, and analytics).
- Understands end to end Xaxis business as well as the GroupM business.
- External focus/ strategy mindset
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.