Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Who We Are
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with expertise in project and program management to drive alignment, collaboration and communication within our organization. The Program Manager will ensure that Product/Engineering/Design teams are enabled to rapidly produce innovative solutions while simultaneously aligning and enabling other areas of the business to properly support and leverage those solutions. This person is an expert at managing large, complex projects with many cross-functional teams, and effectively drives processes to keep teams productive and reduce waste.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into actionable requirements for design and engineering teams
- Engage in product discovery by experimenting on product ideas through customer focus groups
- Work with sales, marketing, design, and customer support to evaluate and prioritize product feedback
- Understand the product space well enough to develop new feature recommendations and serve as a voice of authority on the product direction
- Utilize metrics and analytics to drive product insights and recommendations
- Own and advocate a reliable and light-weight process for managing product development
- Collaborate with engineering and design to execute on changes
- 5+ years of experience in Project/Program management involving technical teams (ideally in the SaaS space)
- Proven track record leading and directing cross-functional teams
- Experience delivering and shipping software in a complex technical environment
- Extensive knowledge of the product lifecycle and software development best practices
- Able to establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs); analyze results and turn them into actionable items
- Work with Engineering teams to identify bottlenecks/risks and opportunity for cost savings in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of Agile principles
- Excellent ability to review and improve on existing processes to be more effective while obtaining support and buy-in from teams and executive leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, putting an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!