DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKRs to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with Product Managers for alignment of key initiatives and drive them to completion.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional initiatives; working with multiple delivery teams
- Engage teams in program-level planning and execution in multiple sprint increments
- Develop and manage roadmaps and resource plans
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor and ensure the success of initiatives to agreed upon OKR’s, mitigate any underperforming initiatives across the Programs.
- Identify and manage incoming and outgoing dependencies for the team
- Remove impediments to delivery of initiatives
- Communicate status, timelines and risks
Desired Skills or Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Technical Program Manager or Project Manager
- CSM or similar certification
- Experience as a Program Manager at a Startup
- Experience working with complex and technical teams
- JIRA Ninja
Nice to Haves:
- Technical background able to grasp and understand technical issues or technical approach.
- Experience at a company with Big Data and basic understanding of data
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Commuter program
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered lunches 3x a week + fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly team outings
- Amazing penthouse office with million dollar views
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.