Professional Services Solutions Consultant at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Professional Services Solutions Consultant to play an integral role in supporting the sale of Procore's Professional Services. You'll leverage your deep experience leading software implementations, as well as your expert knowledge of Procore to inspire customer confidence.
As a Professional Services Solutions Consultant, you'll help prospects architect best practice solutions that address specific customer business needs that are practical to implement and easy to service. You’ll serve as a critical link between commitments made during the sales cycle and delivery of the implementation. You’ll be the expert voice, pivotal designer, reviewer, and escalation point to ensure success for new and existing Procore customers.
This position is based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Sales with new business opportunities by providing input for RFPs, supporting sales meetings, designing and scoping the services solution for clients and prospects
- Highlight the features and benefits of Procore's Professional Services and make recommendations to address questions during the sales cycle
- Review, advise on and approve the scope and cost of Procore's Professional Services
- Support SOW and addendum creation by being an expert on Procore's technology while representing the interests of customers and the Professional Services team
- Work closely with clients during the sales cycle, early in the implementation phase with the Procore implementation team, and through their transition to their assigned Customer Success Manager, to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure a smooth transition from the sales cycle to the implementation phase
- Support the implementation teams and customers on any sales related escalation topics
- Continually search for ways to improve services offerings and the methods by which customers are on-boarded to Procore
- Reach team goals for services revenue and profitability
- Create a culture of achievement and teamwork
- Play a leading role in the development of the services team as we scale, including process, people, and technology
- Lead cross-functional initiatives, e.g., with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales departments
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree; MA/MS/MBA degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Enterprise software Implementation and/or scoping experience with a focus on technology consulting, project management or customer management.
- Experience in enterprise software, IT consulting, management consulting, or market research is preferred
- Current experience presenting services options and SOWs to clients
- Demonstrated experience working with sales through prescribing services related to upselling, cross-selling, change orders, or solution best practices
- Participation in mid to late sales cycle activities assessing technical or business requirements is preferred
- Record of consistently meeting objectives and exceeding targets at top-performing companies
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applications
- interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with both technical and business team members
- Working Knowledge of professional services automation software, specifically project tracking, resource management, and utilization
- Some travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.