We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to be responsible for the full spectrum of our purchasing process including understanding the business need, vendor selection and management, price negotiation, coordinating legal and security/compliance reviews, purchase order execution.What you'll do
- Gain good understanding of business needs across all functions and build trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Create and implement procurement strategies that are lean, innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities of a fast growing company
- Gain understanding of vendor markets and have a strong familiarity with providers
- Run audit of our current contract base
- Compare proposals for price and specifications
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that services are properly delivered
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Prepare quarterly procurement reports
- 4+ years Procurement experience
- Strong business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming in December.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- 401k matching.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.