Procurement Specialist, Travel & Program at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking a Travel & Operations Specialist to support the Procurement team’s global travel program and other processes within Procurement operations. You will own the success of Procore’s global travel and corporate card programs, as well as the Travel & Expense policy through ownership of the Concur expense software.
What you'll do:
- Support, optimize, and innovate the company’s global travel card program for our employees in the U.S., Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and future expansion plans
- On board our new employees by seamlessly coordinating travel plans for new hires for a seamless employee experience in their pivotal first week
- Manage the company corporate card program including application management, monthly compliance reporting, communications, and credit limit management
- Optimize the configuration of our travel booking tool and agency, TripActions, to create the best experience possible for employee travel
- Manage questions/tickets arising from the company’s travel and corporate card program
- Maintain and update the company’s travel and expense policy to properly support changes in business needs and adequate financial responsibility
- Identify inefficiencies in existing processes and make recommendations to Director, Procurement on how to implement improvements
- Manage employee facing training content, and lead training with internal stakeholders on procurement processes and systems
- Carry out defined processes to pull together reporting for the Procurement department to demonstrate our success or challenges across key KPI’s using Excel and Powerpoint
- Participate in other projects to support the Procurement team as needed
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in an accounting, finance, procurement, or corporate travel role; preferably at a high growth software or technology company
- Great interpersonal skills and high level of comfort to conduct training and presentations
- Experience with corporate card and expense systems like Concur
- Familiarity with excel
- Willingness to learn new systems, processes and an ability to catch on quickly
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.