Los Angeles, CA, US, 90069
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Are you an experienced agile coach with a passion for helping teams achieve higher levels of agility? PlutoTV is seeking an individual with extensive experience in agile methodologies and a proven track record of coaching teams through agile transformation.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agilists, great teammates, lifelong learners, and phenomenal communications with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibilities will be training employees in Scaled Agile and providing ongoing coaching to teams needing assistance across our rapidly-growing organization.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Deliver multi-day SAFe training, including SAFe for Teams, SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, and SAFe scrum master.
- Administer and grow our internal training program.
- Evangelize lean-agile values across our teams and act as a subject matter authority on Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe to teams across product and engineering with the goal of improving the flow of business value throughout the organization.
- Engage with teams who are struggling with their agile implementation, diagnose issues, and help coach program managers, product managers, tech leads, and agile delivery teams on solutions.
- Drive cross-team learning events and retrospectives to diagnose systemic issues across the organization and partner with members of the PMO to solve them.
- Coach Release Train Engineers through launch and ongoing execution of Agile Release Trains.
- Work as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
Qualities / Experience We’re Seeking
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- 7 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment, 2 of those years should be as a coach.
- Active SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) required. Additional certifications such as PMI-ACP, or ScrumAlliance’s Agile Leadership or Guide Level Certifications are highly desired.
- Experience facilitating and participating in big room planning events.
- Proven track record of delivering training to at least 150 learners in the past year, with positive student feedback ratings.
- Expert understanding of agile methodologies, with demonstrated success driving organizations to higher productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and express complex ideas to a wide variety of people and groups.
- Experience working as a PMO leader to resolve complex cross-team issues, launch agile transformations, and build a collaborative and transparent environment of mutual respect.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.