Placements Coordinator at Slickdeals
Slickdeals is the nation’s largest and most trusted deal sharing community, sharing deals and product reviews with over 11 million unique visitors per month. The community and site are rapidly expanding and Slickdeals is looking for an organized and detail-oriented Placements Coordinator.
- Support account mangers in the Business Development Team by processing insertion orders for advertisers.
- Collaborate in placement proposals by communicating placement inventory and available advertising dates.
- Organize advertising campaigns from start to finish, including asset outreach and scheduling placements on site.
- Act as a resource to the Accounting Team to reconcile outstanding billing discrepancies.
- Keep detailed records of advertising campaigns, confirming run dates and updating ad copy changes.
- Positive, can-do attitude and strong eagerness to learn internal Slickdeals tools
- Quick learner; pays close attention to detail, extremely organized
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment and is flexible and able to handle changes to campaigns
- Extremely reliable and responsive
- Communicative and is an open resource to the team
- Laptop provided by the company
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Located in the heart of Hollywood with 360 views of LA
- Casual start-up work environment
Bonus Points if you..
- Love dogs and maybe cats
- Have worked at a start-up before
- Have experience with JIRA, Google Docs and Sheets, and Adobe Creative Cloud
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.