Procore is looking for a Partner Program Manager to define and improve the processes that scale and strengthen our partner ecosystem. In this role, you’ll oversee the successful day-to-day execution of our Partner programs, including implementing and improving systems and business processes that ensure a best-in-class partner experience and internal productivity.
As a Partner Program Manager on our Global Partnership & Alliances team, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally with Procore’s Revenue team to drive revenue and ensure our partners bring the highest impact to our business. If you’re organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment—we’d like to hear from you!
This position reports to Senior Manager, Business Development and will be based remotely or in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design, drive, and maintain robust partner programs for Procore’s global partnership team.
- Define, launch and oversee projects to scale new partner program initiatives
- Manage ongoing operational aspects of the partner program, including partner status tracking, reporting, and payments
- Define and build a scaled to-partner communication strategy
- Work closely with our Partner Management, Enablement, and Marketing teams to improve internal productivity
- Leverage Salesforce to ensure the team consistently and accurately tracks Partner impact
- Manage partner referrals and account mapping via Crossbeam
- Track sourced and influenced revenue across all partner programs
- Align with Marketing on external-facing messaging for new or existing partners that engage with Procore’s website
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of SaaS Partnerships, Channel Operations, Channel Marketing, or Sales experience
- Experience with partner marketing and enablement tools (e.g., Partner Relationship Management, Content Management, LMS, sales acceleration email tools, call recording/coaching tools, Crossbeam, Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- Exceptional program management and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.