Operations Support Specialist - Seasonal
Greater LA Area
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers. The Fulfillment Support team is responsible driving order success through process improvement, order management, and execution. As part of this team you will tasked with do anything possible to make sure our customers get the product they ordered as fast as possible.
In this role you will:
- Ensuring orders are received, shipped, and delivered on time while following the appropriate order flow with compliance to organizational policies
- Communicate with fulfillment teams throughout the world to update the priority and guarantee timely service
- Manage the workflow of customer cancellations, utilizing inventory to fulfill potentially canceled orders
- Troubleshoot exceptions to ensure existing orders are delivered on time to the customer
- Manage the daily shipments both domestic and international via multiple courier services by having full awareness of the products anticipated for scheduled deliveries ensuring proper, accurate and timely dispatch of outbound shipments following all proper DOT
- Coordinate export compliance issues and domestic shipping issues with shippers, as required, including shipment tracking and lost freight issues
- Collaborate with management to improve systems and supply chain efficiency
- Efficiently work through a backlog of open issues and monitor performance of key operations
- Make quick and financially sound decisions around inventory and customer satisfaction
We are looking for:
- Some College Preferred
- 2 - 5 years of experience in relevant experience. (inventory control, customer service, delivery operations or order management)
- Experience working with Parcel Carriers, Customs, or Fulfillment Technology is a plus
- Comfortable working with data and Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent Coordination Skills— Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Customer Service - Passionate for serving customers through their daily work
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description