Operations Project Manager
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Keep Cross-functional teams on task to ensure that projects remain on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Develop reporting, analytics, KPIs and SLAs to measure success and support effective analysis.
- Work closely with the Product team, Data team and Operations Management to manage and prioritize projects through the development cycle.
- Build relationships across teams to understand various technological and operational needs.
- Identify, plan for and communicate risk factors and obstacles between stakeholders and OPS Management.
- Prepare executive level presentations on in process projects and results.
- Create an awareness of Operations initiatives across all departments to drive feedback and buy-in.
- Guide the creation of new process and technology to support our Vendors, Retail Stores, Warehouse Operations, and Customer Service.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience building technology and working with Supply Chain systems including ERP, WMS, Replenishment.
- Experience working with warehouse process, automation, and fulfillment.
- Comfortable using project and task management tools such as Jira, Pivotal Tracker, or Target Process.
- Lean Skills like 5S, Six Sigma and Data skills like Excel, SQL are plus
- Experience working with vendors and outside stakeholders
- The ability to manage deadlines and accountability in a team environment.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and "do whatever it takes" with a high attention to detail.
GOAT Group is the world's largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description