Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
The Onboarding Specialist is a critical role at Boulevard as it is the start of the customer journey. You will be the main point of contact post-sales working closely with the customer to understand their business and their desired outcomes. You will manage the onboarding project to ensure all timelines are met, data migration is successful, and the customer is fully trained without sacrificing customer service. The Onboarding Specialists works closely with sales, CSMs, product, and engineering.
- Understand and anticipate customer’s needs
- Identify decision makers, stakeholders, and users for the customer
- Deliver engaging, comprehensive trainings to customers and ensure customer readiness to go live
- Deliver world class customer service
- Ensure customer’s data is successfully migrated
- Manage the onboarding project end-to-end
- Meet go-live deadline
- Identify process and product improvements and work with internal teams to improve the customer onboarding experience
- Identify customer churn risks
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Assist customers via live chat, email, text, and phone
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- An aptitude to understand Boulevard’s technology platform and build relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Bonus Points For
- Prior SaaS experience
- Experience with Salesforce and TaskRay
- Experience in spas or salons
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.
Read Full Job Description