Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for media sites including CNN, Mashable, IGN, Entrepreneur, Yahoo!, and Huffpost as well as empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 7.5 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2019 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What you’ll do:
StackCommerce is looking for a detail-oriented and passionate Merchandising Operations Coordinator to thoughtfully create the products and promotions that run within our ecosystem. This person must be self-motivated, innovative, and foster an interest in e-commerce.
- Promotion Buildout. You will build, test, launch and manage the consumer-facing deals running in our network. You’ll be responsible for crafting successful promotions including data entry, quality assurance and product research.
- Optimize. You continually strive to make each promotion and website experience clear, concise, and more efficient while following our brand and copy guidelines.
- Partner Management. You will manage communication between Vendors and internal teams around collecting promotion assets, ensuring smooth deal launches and resolving customer issues.
- Detail Oriented. You consider all factors at play and read between the lines to yield the best result in any work you do. You will be expected to enter all sale details accurately and efficiently, and to ensure launching product pages are error-free and purchase-ready.
- Innovate. You will develop an in-depth knowledge of StackCommerce backend functionality and processes while seeking ways to save time and build scalability within the production process. You will have the freedom to drive innovation, working with the Product team to build and test necessary features during our growth.
- Analytics. You will need to dig into sets of operational data, create reports from them, and analyze them to offer actionable items based on your findings.
- Oversee Inventory and Shipping. Work with vendors to ensure they ship within their lead time, manage the prevention of late shipments, and work with vendors to keep their lead times as short and accurate as possible.
- 3PL Management. Act as the vendor for Stack owned inventory, including fulfilling orders, managing replacements and reconciling inventory.
- Educated. BA/BS degree from top tier school. 1 to 2 years of experience working with other innovative companies in a fast-paced environment is a definite plus.
- Detail-Oriented. You understand the importance of minor details and have a proven track record of leveraging your organizational skills to directly impact a business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You have a drive to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. You also have a strong bias for action and getting things done, both individually and within teams.
- Tech-Savvy. You are familiar with OSX, iOS, Android and use them to your advantage. You have exposure to Mac, Google, Pivotal Tracker, Microsoft Office & other productivity apps/tools.
- Quick-Thinker. You are flexible, decisive, and can respond quickly and effectively.
- Solutions-Oriented. You have experience problem solving and making data-driven decisions.
- Compassionate. You get something special out of life when you put others first.
- Team Oriented. You work, collaborate and communicate extremely well with others to do the best at whatever your task may be.
- eCommerce and/or startup experience
- Production experience
- HTML knowledge
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons