Marketing Project Coordinator at Convoso
At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator to assist the Marketing Team in implementing strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management experience, and in addition, experience in content and/or digital marketing. This hybrid role will support the Marketing Department in two ways:
1) Project Coordination – You will be tasked with keeping projects on track, identifying and defining project requirements, scopes and objectives, coordinating project schedules and deadlines, and ensuring that the Marketing Department is on track to meet project deadlines and deliverables.
2) Marketing – While project coordination will be the main responsibility, you will be taking on marketing initiatives to support the Marketing Department.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate project management activities, break projects into specific tasks/actions, and set timeframes
- Liaise with the Marketing team and other departments to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Take on marketing initiatives as required to support the Marketing department
- Work on other duties as assigned which may include research projects, drafting marketing communications, coordinating events (e.g., webinars, trade shows), and other marketing intiatives.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role, preferably 3-5 years of experience desired
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Hands on experience with Asana or other Project Management tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a startup technology environment, preferably with a B2B SaaS product
- Experience in content and/or digital marketing
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience with Powerpoint and creating presentations
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred
- Project Management certification is a plus
- This role requires in office presence over at our headquarters in Woodland Hills, CA