What You'll Do...
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to remotely manage projects on a fast paced level
- Build and manage partner relationships by sourcing vendors and create partnerships in new markets
- You’ll work with key project stakeholders to evaluate their efficacy, and negotiate contracts.
- Help write the new playbook for market launches -- a resource that captures every step and consideration for launching an AvantStay market
- You will play a key role in helping onboard the first home in a new market
- Train new AMs, AAMs, Maint and HKs on all our tools and processes
- Travel 75%+ in 2021
What You'll Bring...
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Superior organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with vendors and partners (negotiating, creating contracts, etc.)
When You Join AvantStay...
- You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks & Benefits...
- Salary: $60,000- $70,000 + Bonus + ESOP
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off (no waiting period to enroll)
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog Friendly Office
- Virtual Employee Culture events like Lunch & Learns, Yoga classes, company poker tournaments, coffee & happy hour chats, and much more!
- Employee Resource Groups like our AvantStay Causes (Community Outreach Group) & DEI Book Club