Manager/Sr. Manager, Corporate Strategy at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager/Sr. Manager of Corporate Strategy to join
Procore’s Strategy team. In this role, you’ll support, manage, and guide our global strategy to grow and scale in existing markets. You’ll partner with stakeholders across the organization along with country and regional teams to enhance business operations, develop and execute country-level strategies, and drive multi-year revenue.
This role will report to our Senior Director, International Strategy and will be based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Head of Global Strategy to establish and launch strategic plans to achieve Procore’s current state and future vision
- Create frameworks for managing existing markets, ensuring their short, mid, and long-term success, leveraging standard repeatable processes
- Develop a strong understanding of local markets and competitive landscapes, and ensure alignment on target segments and associated market strategies
- Identify, develop, and execute strategies to improve business operations, grow market share, and capture new strategic opportunities
- Lead country-level execution plans for strategic and corporate initiatives that are aligned with key stakeholders, well communicated, and on-time
- Manage HQ and country and regional alignment, serving as a key liason to global offices
What we’re looking for:
- +6 years of experience managing and overseeing corporate or business unit strategy at a high-growth company
- Evidence of exceptional performance working with large, cross-functional teams, and driving timelines
- Strong communication, project management, analytics, and critical-thinking skills
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experience successfully building and leading diverse teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.