Manager, Technical Implementations
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Manager of Technical Implementations!
Verifi is looking for a highly motivated leader to direct our expanding Integration team. The Manager of Technical Implementations will be engaged in all aspects of client, issuer and partner integration's, from participating in pre-sales dialogues to overseeing all implementation activities related to successful on-boarding.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leader in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You’ll drive successful Client, Issuer and Partner implementations efforts by:
- Assessing client’s business and technical needs to develop, implement, and maintain integration strategies and processes for Verifi’s suite of products across all customer channels to ensure optimal client experience.
- Leading client, issuer, and partner integration's ensuring proper implementation of Verifi solutions and effective collaboration across Sales, Business Development, Product and Operations to facilitate successful implementations with adherence to project completion dates.
- Manage and measure implementation activities through monitoring and reporting, sharing visibility within the organization, and executing against budget.
- Resolving escalated issues promptly, providing visibility to the management team of any risks or opportunities.
- Managing and coaching direct reports, building strong development plans that include stretch tasks and assignments.
- Communicating proactively internally and externally, to lead the implementation discussion with client and internal teams driving a shared understanding and alignment on changes to scope or schedule and successfully achieving the objectives of the engagement, ensuring resolution of issues encountered, escalating as appropriate.
- Providing documentation and technical specifications for issuer, partner, client consumption
- Monitoring progress on test cases, reading logs, performing SQL queries and assisting translating coding examples into their language of choice
- Contributing to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal, providing support for Verifi products and integration overviews.
- Acting as primary client liaison and subject matter expert (SME) on the implementation of our products, communicating complex technical ideas to non-technical audiences and encouraging best-practices and continuous improvement in delivery and implementation.
- Participating in, performing and supporting product demos to prospective clients, issuers and partners
- Creating and delivering internal/external presentations and training Sales, Operations and other internal teams on technical implementation and services;
- Supporting other duties and occasional travel as required.
You bring to the position:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience; technical degree a plus
- 7+ years of related experience with 2 years as a technical delivery or implementation manager in a fin tech client services environment
- 5 years prior experience managing and coaching teams, in a remote environment
- Experience writing SQL queries, strong working knowledge of HTTP protocol, SSL, API implementation, utilization and signature generation
- Ability to understand and translate coding examples and decipher issues due to user error, design flaw, or system defect
- Experience with CRM products
- Experience with SDKs, troubleshooting JWT problems preferred
- Ability to contribute to a fast speed technical collaborative team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
- High attention to detail and ability to drive problems to resolution
- Self-motivation, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative and consultative technical ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong project management skills coupled with the capacity to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects across various participants.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with clients, partners, management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ticketing systems (such as Jira)
This is a Remote position or located in LA office and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options