About Spring Labs:
We’re reinventing the model for data ownership and changing how information is exchanged by creating the Spring Protocol — a blockchain-based protocol that enables competitively-sensitive parties to exchange information directly, and in a fundamentally new way.
We’re a Series A company who has raised more than $38m in funding from some of the top VCs in the world, including August Capital, General Motors Ventures, RRE, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Galaxy Digital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
The first use cases for the Spring Protocol are focused on building a more secure and cost-effective financial services solution for credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system used today. To date, we’ve signed partnerships with more than 25 of the world’s leading fintechs and financial institutions. (You can read more about these partnerships by clicking here and here.)
We're a rapidly growing team of 35 entrepreneurs from backgrounds such as Snap, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Goldman Sachs, the NSA, Avant, Harvard, Deloitte, HSBC, and more, and if you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Management Associate, Rotational Program Role:
The Spring Labs Management Associate, Rotational Program is a two-year rotational program and is designed to provide an accelerated path towards leadership within our organization. This program is an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand the ins-and-outs of a fast-growing, scale-up tech company.
Rotational Program employees rotate through three 8-month positions during the two-year program, switching between three of the following functions within our business: Product, Business Development, Technical Product Management, Compliance, FP&A and/or Sales. Functions will be assigned based on candidate experience, desire, and skillset.
Spring Labs also will pair each employee with a specialized mentor for day-to-day coaching, perspective, and guidance. Further, participants will also have extensive opportunities to meet and work with the Spring Labs executive team for career mentorship and leadership exposure.
- Participate in cross-functional rotation assignments across various functions within Spring Labs
- Participate in on-going internal development programs and external training to improve technical and analytical skills
- Perform tasks appropriate to designated business unit to gain exposure to various job functions
- Utilize knowledge and learned skills to identify opportunities to improve processes, tackle complex projects, provide innovative business solutions and recommendations
- Analyzes business results and identifies key performance insights (financial results, business drivers, key performance indicators) to share with management
- Conducts ad-hoc projects and analyses as requested
- Present key insights and findings to business leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, finance, or other technical fields
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical or technical role
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Natural leader with entrepreneur mentality
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
- Degree from a Tier-1 university
- Experience training others
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.