Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for an experienced integration professional to lead our post-acquisition transition efforts. As an M&A Integration Lead, you will work closely with our leadership, growth and operations teams. You will help drive key business decisions throughout the integration lifecycle and transition our newest properties and employees into our operations. You have a highly flexible skillset and can think strategically, manage multiple workstreams simultaneously, influence and collaborate, and operationally execute on projects end to end.
What you’ll do…
- Partner with Corporate Development and lead the due diligence phase with external business owners (sellers) and internal teams
- Lead a variety of workstream owners (Field Operations, Homes, Real Estate, Finance, Business Affairs, Legal, Product & Technology) to integrate the acquired assets or businesses into AvantStay's operations
- Work alongside Finance to develop synergy models, create business cases and project plans to execute and achieve dynamic results
- Actively manage integration risks; identify and solve cross-functional integration issues
- Assist in building an integration toolkit and framework that can support a high volume of M&A activity
What you’ll bring…
- Ability to develop strong relationships with senior management, communicate effectively in meetings and describe deliverables and project milestones
- Proven program management skills to organize and manage cross-functional projects, such as M&A, organizational change, operational restructuring, business process redesign, and systems implementations
- Experience and knowledge on at least one of the following industries: real estate, travel, hospitality, hotels, tourism and the short-term and vacation rental market
- You are a self-starter and have a bias for action.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or a related field with a strong academic record
- Willing to travel aligned with timing of deal flow
Perks and Benefits...
- Package: $100,000 - $120,000 per annum + bonus + ESOP
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description