Integrations Support Specialist - Tech Ops at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.How you will contribute:
As part of the Customer Support Tech Ops team, you will efficiently respond and resolve technical cases related to pre & post launch websites within established service level agreements. You will provide excellent customer support to help troubleshoot problems with live EMR calendar integrations and resolve any related customer issues. Along with being customer facing, you will also support internal teams with technical integration issues and/or questions.
You will partner and liaise with the Engineering department on advanced and escalated integration cases; and, you will document integration related processes, FAQs and departmental training guides.Skills you’ll bring:
- College degree, preferably in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience in the healthcare technology field.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position, focused on Electronic Health Records implementations/integrations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of patient appointment booking workflow
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Customer oriented, "owns" the customer's problems, troubleshoots, and is able to solve inquiries.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written.
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of best EMR practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
Nice to haves:
- Technical Capacity
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Sales Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Experience working with one or more EMRs or Scheduling Systems
Integrations is a primary focus at PatientPop and the Technical Operations team holds a key role in maintaining the health of our integrated practices through troubleshooting. Keeping practices integrated improves key performance indicators, decreases churn, and increases their average lifetime value. The Technical Operations team supports internal and external teams through a deep understanding of the integrations logic -- this is necessary to troubleshoot and provide solutions for both the practices and the company.In 90 days you will:
As a Technical Operations team member, you need to develop an understanding of the many facets of integrations. First, you will learn the PatientPop settings that affect integrations. Next, you will study how integrations are set up by shadowing activations. Coupled with these foundations, your critical thinking and ability to explain your solution to a layman will carry us to success. In addition to providing solutions to our practices, you will be working with Project Managers and Engineers to improve our integrations.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.