At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
As an Integrations Specialist, you will be responsible for working with the practice in implementing and supporting the EMR integration as per the customer’s optimal workflow to set them up for success. Both onboarding and troubleshooting of an integration will require being proactive and effective in communicating with the customer in a timely manner. Being a team player and collaborating with different departments at PatientPop will be key for the successful implementation of customer integrations. The EMR calendar integrations you implement are a beneficial service we provide resulting in successful practice growth.Skills you’ll bring:
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position with the ability to provide world-class customer service.
- Technical aptitude
- Proactive communication with customers and internal team members to ensure timely integration completion.
- Ability to identify solutions to problems and resolutions of customer roadblocks
- Support for both customers or internal teams with technical integration issues and/or questions.
- Project management skills ensuring accurate completion of numerous activation tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.Contributing feedback during meetings regarding current issues and areas of efficiency improvement for future integrations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of patient appointment booking workflow
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- College degree, preferably in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience in the healthcare technology field.
Nice to haves:
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Sales Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of best EMR practices
- Experience working with one or more EMRs or Scheduling Systems
Accelerating integrations is a top company focus and Integration Specialists play a critical function at PatientPop allowing practices to truly take advantage of all of the benefits our platform has to offer. We know that our integrated customers see improved key performance indicators, are less likely to churn and, as a result, have a longer average lifetime value -- something that is paramount to the success of PatientPop. Integration Specialists are responsible for configuring and activating our integrations and work directly with practices to gain a deeper understanding of their workflows so we can truly uphold our mission of “helping practices thrive.”In 90 days you will:
As an Integration Specialist, you will work cross-functionally with many different internal teams as well as our external partners to ensure our customer’s needs are met effectively and in a timely manner. You will master integration activations by relaying proper workflow processes and expectations to practices. This often includes explaining technical concepts in a clear, concise, and easily-understandable way. You will also refine skills to overcome objections and find creative solutions to yield integration activations. Your overall focus will be on completing integrations in a timely manner, assisting with troubleshooting during activations, and delivering exceptional customer service.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.