Santa Monica, CA
PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances his or her practice. One way PatientPop is aiming to increase the efficiency of the front office is by developing integrations with popular Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software, which will allow them to seamlessly manage the new PatientPop product and EMR dashboards that they are already used to. This will allow PatientPop to sync practice management data to and from the practice’s EMR.
As an Integrations Specialist, you will be responsible for working with the practice in implementing and supporting the EMR integration as per the customer’s optimal workflow to set them up for success. Both onboarding and troubleshooting of an integration will require being proactive and effective in communicating with the customer in a timely manner. This person must be a team player, as communicating with different departments at PatientPop will be key for the successful implementation of customer integrations and will ideally have experience working with providers and different types of healthcare practices. If you’re excited about providing a world-class customer experience, managing multiple project integrations at once, and want to be a part of a fast growing startup, apply today!
- Work closely with implementation/account managers on customer-specific integrations
- Proactively reach out and explain the value of integration opportunities with eligible customers
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal team members to ensure timely integration completion.
- Provide world-class customer service for assigned EMR calendar integration accounts.
- Troubleshoot problems with live EMR calendar integrations and resolve any related customer issues.
- Support both customers or internal teams with technical integration issues and/or questions.
- Mentor internal teams regarding setup and development of current/future integrations.
- Meet minimum productivity goals outlined quarterly and proactively communicate plans to achieve those goals on 1:1s
- Learn calendar functionality and booking process per EMR calendar integration.
- Contribute feedback during meetings regarding current issues and areas of efficiency improvement for future integrations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree, preferably in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience in the healthcare technology field.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position, preferably in a role focused on Electronic Health Records implementations/integrations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of patient appointment booking workflow
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Customer oriented, "owns" the customer's problems, troubleshoots, and is able to solve inquiries.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written.
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of best EMR practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- You will indirectly influence other teams within the organization to ensure customer retention.
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
Nice to haves:
- Health Care Experience
- Technical Capacity
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Sales Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
Perks and benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment and an exceptional learning opportunity.
- Competitive compensation.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- Dog friendly, catered lunches, Ping pong tournaments and more!