Integration Specialist (CA) at 3PL Central
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Leading extreme growth in the ecommerce fulfillment sector, 3PL Central systems are built on a robust API platform that enables infinite connectivity, creative implementations, and limitless scalability. Our developer community is well regarded and key to our continued growth roadmap. The Integration Analyst is an essential conduit between those external developers and our Platform. The Integration Analyst will manage developer engagements, assist developers with best practices and connectivity, troubleshoot issues, and help maintain our developer community and documentation. Your success is key to drive Platform adoption, increase our developer/customer satisfaction, and maintain our leadership position in the API/WMS space. This is an excellent opportunity to do amazing things at one of the fastest-growing companies in one of the hottest industries (ecommerce) in generations.
- Manage external developer engagements and solve complex technical connectivity issues
- Become a Platform Subject Matter Expert and train others on best practices
- Advocate for developers to ensure our product roadmap meets their needs
- Participate in our developer Community and build robust API documentation
- Proactively identify API usage issues and resolve escalations
- Learn new tools and blow people’s minds with your awesomeness
- 2+ Years of experience with HTML and SQL
- 2+ Years of experience working with Json Syntax
- 2+ Years of experience working REST APIs and Authentication
- 2+ Years of experience using API troubleshooting tools (i.e. Postman, Fiddler)
- 2+ years of experience working with both technical (developers) and non-technical customers
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of online shopping carts and their APIs. (Amazon, Shopify, etc.)
- Understanding of warehousing, logistics and e-commerce delivery
- Project Management participation and execution
- Strong customer/developer empathy
- Previous B2B customer facing experience
- Desire to drive change and excellence within the organization
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
For more information, please apply below or submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or 888-375-2368.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.