Implementation Specialist at Tapcart
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:18 p.m. (PST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Recent research suggests that sitting within 25 feet of a high performer can boost performance. Now imagine sitting within five feet of an entire office of high performers, in a fun environment. Is that even possible? We’d like to think so!
If you are looking to join a fast-paced startup in the e-commerce space then this is the opportunity for you! Recently voted as one of the top 50 startups to work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA; Tapcart is leading the mobile e-commerce charge, and we are looking for our next fun, hard working, tech loving, Implementation Specialist! You will be working with some of the top e-commerce and Shopify stores in the world, as well as the best team this side of the Mississippi!
Implementation at Tapcart
The Implementation Specialist role is a technical support position in charge of customer on-boarding, so a background in similar roles is preferred. As our Implementation Specialist you’ll be responsible for updating, QA, and making sure current customers apps are up to date. Essentially you’re a professional troubleshooter for mobile apps – meaning you’re able to manage technological problems and communicate effectively with business owners. You’re comfortable transforming technological interruptions and delays into actionable results.
This role works closely with Sales, Customer Success and Product teams making sure the on-boarding experience of customers with their mobile apps is smooth. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to work with existing brands to keep their apps up to date, and their latest changes are being applied. You’re diligent about providing proactive timelines while communicating any potential update hiccups early on. In this role there is an expectation to be on top of client’s concerns before our client has to reach out to us.
What you need
- 1-2 years in an Quality Assurance (QA), technical support, or client-facing role
- Competence in all technical skills needed to document and troubleshoot technical errors
- Strong critical thinking skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude
- Demonstrated experience in implementing/on-boarding clients with a tech/software product
- A passion for Tapcart and a desire to share our vision and enthusiasm with customers
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
Bonus if you have
- Apple and Google developer experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Startup experience
- Submitting and maintaining mobile apps
What you'll be doing
- Updating all current iOS and Android apps to make sure they are up to date
- QA and testing of production level apps
- Working with top e-commerce brands to help them reach their mobile goals
- Maintaining all apps performance and health
- Working closely with other teams to optimize a merchants app experience
- Making a meaningful impact within the company through optimization and automation
If you love helping people and you enjoy a good technical challenge then this job is the perfect fit for you!
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.