At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
Implementation Specialists are responsible for managing the initial customer onboarding experience and all of the tasks necessary to setting our customers up for success. The onboarding process requires you to be proactive and effective in communicating with our customers. You will manage multiple projects at once, so superior organization is critical. Working with different departments at PatientPop - Web Design, Web Content, Digital Marketing Associates, and more - you will be the driving force behind launching customers on our platform.Skills you’ll bring:
- At least 1 year experience in a customer facing position, preferably in a role focused on new customer implementation.
- World-class customer service as the primary point of contact for assigned customers.
- Proactive communication with customers to ensure timely project completion.
- Sales or Account Management experience.
- Solutions to problems and resolutions of customer roadblocks.
- Project management skills ensuring accurate completion of numerous onboarding tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Technical aptitude.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
As an Implementation Specialist, you own a critical point in the customer journey; the first impression. A customer’s first experience with PatientPop has long term effects on their engagement, health, and satisfaction with their software. This is why is the Implementation Specialists’ main focus is to provide world class customer service while ensuring that the customer moves efficiently through the onboarding process, all while driving value recognition through consultation and guidance of their product implementation.In 90 days you will:
Day 30 expectations
- Complete the PatientPop Academy Training and learn Implementation end to end
- Launch 5 PatientPop platforms
- Own account updates, customer revisions and concerns, and handle multiple projects while honing your organization skills
- Weekly, identify roadblocks and work with your team members to come up with solutions to keep projects moving forward
Day 60 expectations
- Launch 13 PatientPop Platforms
- Maintain a website launch timeline of under 30 days for at least 40% of your client base
- Maintain a quality score of 95 or above
- Become autonomous in problem solving and navigating customer concerns
- Develop your organization skills to balance 13-18 separate accounts at one time
Day 90 expectations
- Close your first upsell and work with the customer to implement it
- Master the implementation process and begin to help others develop
- Be able to communicate the value of the PatientPop product to address all customer needs
- Give feedback on process/ developments that can help the department achieve their goals
- Own your project status and Estimated Launch Dates
- Learn to take on larger and more specialized channel accounts
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.