Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 4,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Recent research suggests that sitting within 25 feet of a high performer can boost performance. Now imagine sitting within five feet of an entire office of high performers, in a fun environment, and without the egos. Is that even possible? We’d like to think so!
Although we take pride in our work, the real secret to our success is hearing how our customers thrive beyond their initial expectations – not just their expectations of the technology but from our human-centered approach. Check out some of our recent five star reviews on Shopify:
"...customer service is amazing! They helped me with every issue I ran into and are very pleasant to work with!"
"Everyone is very helpful with the on-boarding process."
"Customer support is always super quick to respond. Thanks for the help, Tapcart!"
We’re able to deliver results like the ones above because we hire high-caliber talent, and the Customer Success team is no exception.
Customer Success is as much about taking care of our customers as it is about our team members. If you’re feeling valued and supported then it’s very likely our customers are, too.
The selected candidate would be joining a collaborative and insightful team while reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
We strive to not only focus on providing memorable experiences for our customers, but also for our customers’ customers – and we’d love for you to help us do so! Please read through the job description in detail and if after reading through our requirements, you feel you’d be a great addition to our team then we’d like to hear from you.
As our Implementation Specialist you’ll be responsible for on-boarding new customers, setting expectations, and launching our customer's mobile apps. Essentially you’re a professional troubleshooter for mobile apps – meaning you’re able to manage technological problems and communicate effectively with business owners. You’re comfortable transforming technological interruptions and delays into actionable results.
This role works closely with sales in managing the warm handoff, the CS team, and the development team.
You’re diligent about providing proactive launch timelines while communicating potential hiccups early on. In this role there is an expectation to be on top of client’s concerns before our client has to reach out to us. During implementation, you are proactive to ask probing questions about any future marketing campaigns or promotions, and manage timeline expectations accordingly.
If you’ve ever had to help program your grandparents VCR or your parents microwave clock over the phone, and you enjoyed it - then you’re a great fit for this role!
You can comfort customers when confused and have them leave the call feeling they’ve been taken care of.
We offer competitive compensation & Taco Tuesday 🌮.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years in a Implementation role, Quality Assurance (QA) role, or other technical on-boarding related client-facing roles
- Active listener
- Experience with big personalities and technically challenged business owners
- Experience with managing client expectations (as well as your own internal expectations)
- Experience working independently and as a team without losing focus and maintaining high attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in implementing/on-boarding clients
- Experience in e-commerce & SaaS platforms
- Apple developer experience
- Startup experience
- Tech savvy and forward thinking
What you'll be doing:
- Plain and simple – you’re a launch specialist for mobile Apps on iOS & Android
- QA Apps prior to going live
- Repetition in launching Apps day in day out
- Send clients a proactive pre-launch checklist
- Assist and follow guidance from our main Implementation Specialist
- Help new customers obtain a DUNs number
- Manage your calendar for scheduling client implementation calls
- Manage tickets in your queue from Zendesk
- Respond to clients by phone, email (Zendesk & Hubspot)
- Manage the handoff between sales and customer success through implementing/on-boarding new customers
- Quickly build rapport with new customers who may not have a technical background, manage expectation timelines early on, and proactively communicate updates
- Develop a deep understanding of our mobile technology
- Become a quick study and seek out answers on your own
- Identify and document software bugs
- Manage client expectations within our technological product roadmap
- Be creative in delivering a meaningful and memorable experience that's relational rather than transactional
- Be honest and upfront with clients on where we can add value and where we are simply unable to
Our Guiding Values:
- 🤝 Teamwork first
- 💁 Be your own customer
- 📐 Think big. Plan big. Execute big
- 💬 Provide transparency & clarity
- 💯 Bring your “A” Game
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description