Implementation Project Manager at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Implementation Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Professional Services
TigerConnect’s Professional Services team thrives on the front lines of healthcare communication transformation. We are a dedicated team of project managers, integration professionals, and educators with a mission to lead our clients into a new era of clinical communication and collaboration.
The TigerConnect team is seeking a well-organized project manager with strong communication skills and experience implementing and supporting mobile and web-based applications in a healthcare setting. The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for product implementation assignments including SMB and small enterprise deployments end-to-end and supporting larger enterprise-wide initiatives. This individual will perform responsibilities such as installing core TigerConnect products, configuring client specific product options, and training new clients remotely and/or onsite. The Implementation Project Manager will also assist clients in identifying use cases where TigerConnect creates efficiencies – ultimately driving outcomes and ROI for the client.
What You'll Own:
- Establish deep subject matter expertise across TigerConnect product line
- Provide professional implementation and support services to clients resulting in smooth, well-coordinated implementations that meet targeted live dates
- Work with client to uncover compelling use cases for TigerConnect, including benchmarking based on current processes and measuring improvements after TigerConnect is deployed
- Perform new client set up and configuration; able to troubleshoot issues on the spot
- Proactively partner with client to identify opportunities to integrate TigerConnect with third-party applications.
- Effectively and efficiently train new clients and end users to use the application
- Provide support services for enterprise-level implementation projects, partnering with Sr. Implementation Project Managers and/or Directors
- Provide consistent communication of status of the implementation effort to the client
- Act as the client’s technical advocate, managing issues that may arise
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience, or 6+ years equivalent experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
- Experience with clinical communication solutions and/or scheduling systems a huge plus
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Superior organizational skills – demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining clear attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills – proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite - particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Demonstrated success in a project management role
- This position requires up to 20% travel
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes.
Trusted by more than 6,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day.
It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Tech Startups in Santa Monica (2019 & 2020) and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019). TigerConnect currently has over 150 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.