Implementation Project Manager
CreatorIQ is looking for an Implementation Project Manager who will be responsible for the successful deployment of CreatorIQ by driving client implementations and being involved in the development of several key project deliverables (e.g. staffing plan, project timelines, issue logs, etc.). The Project Manager is accountable for the successful implementation of CreatorIQ, measured in customer satisfaction, customer value attainment, deployment speed, and deployment effort accuracy.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Edelman and many more.
What you’ll do:
Acts as the first escalation point for implementation projects and provide expertise on ensuring delivery quality for project deliverables.
- Manage initial set up and assignments for new implementation projects
- Ensure project teams are following best practices and adhering to CreatorIQ deployment processes and policies.
- Monitor and drive adherence to practice policies and metrics including forecasting accuracy and timeline milestones.
- Manage and control project scope, timeline, budget, risks & issues, and change control processes across multiple projects simultaneously
- Investigate root causes to client and project issues and propose effective solutions
- Develop, build, and maintain long, durable and trusted relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Recommend options or solutions that meet a client’s needs and desired functionality
- Ensure the client takes advantage of CreatorIQ best practices
- Identify opportunities to position other CreatorIQ service offerings and solutions
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation
- Manage the delivery of high volume, concurrent, short-duration projects
- Articulate and frame business problems and solutions as appropriate for all audiences
- Participate and lead internal initiatives as requested
- Be a liaison for professional services when interacting with other CreatorIQ teams
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- Minimum 5+ years of managing technology engagements
- Experience managing long term, high budget projects in IT, Saas, or Software environment
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Ability to motivate and focus resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
You know you're successful if:
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Both attention to detail as well as the ability to see the high-level view
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Fluency in social media platforms