Implementation Outreach Manager
Procore is expanding our Customer Success team! We are hiring a Customer Success Outreach Manager to partner with clients and increase engagement with our emerging book of business. This role is a balance of independent and collaborative work, sharing responsibility for post implementation success & long term adoption.
This position is based in Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately
The Customer Success Outreach Manager role is a specialized role on Procore’s Emerging Customer Success team. The Emerging Customer Success team is responsible for:
- Working as a team; Reactively and proactively work with Procore clients (2200+ accounts) and transform them into Procore experts and evangelists through training (mostly remote via screen sharing software, but some in person as well), support, and relationship management
- Providing the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
Our Customer Success Outreach Manager is responsible for:
- Proactive outreach to Procore’s Emerging book of business
- Schedule Implementation consultation calls as well as business reviews for the Emerging Implementation and Customer Success teams with a focus on:
- Increasing the number of business reviews and Implementation calls scheduled each month
- Developing strategy to drive business review and Implementation call show rates
- Drive engagement with Procore’s most at-risk emerging accounts
- Run reports and analyze customer data to better understand and manage Emerging accounts
- Improve automation and streamline process to help scale the Emerging Customer Success and Implementation teams
Procore is seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years working in a technology or startup environment (including internships)
- Working directly with clients and/or prospects with responsibilities focused on customer experience and relationship building
- Managing customer data within Salesforce, or similar CRM platform
- Managing high call volume a plus
While our Implementation team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this position does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Customer Success team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.