Implementation Manager at TeleSign
Location: CA, MN, NV, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
TeleSign is hiring an Implementation Manager to lead the integration of TeleSign’s products post-sale. The Implementation Manager will oversee all aspects of integration ensuring achievement of the intended business goals and value. This role will be involved in global expansion as TeleSign scales integration and onboarding initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Lead the development and execution of integrations for customers of all sizes across various sectors.
- Kick-off the integration process with customers from intro call, key stakeholder identification, mapping out timelines and milestones based on customer’s launch plans.
- Serve as the first touch point for customers post-sale.
- Become a TeleSign product expert – understand product functionality and capabilities to answer customer questions in a timely fashion.
- Consult product owners, engineers, and technology executives.
- Lead technical integration calls with various customer stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships to drive fast integrations.
- Field all incoming questions related to onboarding and product setup.
- Meet and exceed all metrics such as Time to Integrate, Time to Revenue (FMI) and Time to Ramp.
- Understand strategic objectives, drive integration planning, assess risks and challenges, develop comprehensive project plans, drive all integration workstreams, lead functional teams, monitor integration status, rapidly identify and resolve potential issues, and give regular status updates.
- Regularly report the status of all integrations to internal executives
- Manage an evolving pipeline of incoming integrations.
- Build out and continuously improve integration capabilities as TeleSign’s integration team continues to evolve.
- Serve as a mentor and lead junior integration managers.
- Collaborate with teams across TeleSign on a daily basis.
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a SaaS technology company, and a minimum 4+ years’ experience supporting multiple integrations highly preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to track and manage complex process, and a desire to collaborate with multiple teams and projects.
- Passionate about building relationships and solving problems.
- Technically inclined to understand products and where the integration process sits within the customer journey, discuss roadmaps with internal and external partners including; Engineering, Product & Sales.
- Experience defining, implementing and following integration processes to ensure all customer launches are successful.
- Heavy experience with APIs is a must.
- Technical experience with mobile SDKs and SMS experience a plus.
- Demonstrated record of successful cross-functional collaboration, leadership, and relationship building.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.