UpKeep, a venture-backed tech startup, is looking for an Implementation Manager to join our Customer Success team full-time at our HQ in Westwood, CA.
We're focused on remaining the leading mobile, cloud-based asset and facility management solution by constantly improving our Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model and always putting our customers first!
What you’ll do:
The Implementation Manager’s main focus is to provide world-class customer service while ensuring that the customer moves efficiently through the onboarding process, all while driving value recognition through consultation and guidance of their UpKeep deployment.
- Work with new mid-market customers to configure their UpKeep account to meet their specific business needs.
- Serve as an UpKeep and Implementation subject matter expert
- Develop tailored training programs including hosting remote training, creating training materials and standard operating procedures.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high-quality communication and interactions.
- Assist customers with the migration of data into UpKeep.
- Supports system integrations between UpKeep and other software.
- Work closely with multiple departments to ensure a successful deployment.
- Act as the key Project Manager ensuring accurate completion of numerous onboarding tasks.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes.
- Advocate for customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, support, or account management role.
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
We take the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the industry-leading Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) by always putting our customers first!
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
UpKeep the #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd.
Check us out at: https://www.onupkeep.com
Interested in our company culture? https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep_company_culture/
Learn about our hiring process: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]