We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to drive long lasting partnerships with our strategic Enterprise customers, helping them onboard and grow with Procore. In this role, you’ll leverage a consultative approach, applying best practices to develop roll-out strategies, execute implementations, conduct trainings, and increase product adoption of new accounts. This role is a balance of independent work and partnering with Enterprise Sales counterparts, Product, and other Customer Success team members. To be successful, you’re innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in your clients business. You’re results oriented, optimistic, possess a value added mindset, and are proactive and adaptive to change.
While our Implementation team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our Sales team, this is not a sales position nor does it include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Implementation team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
This role will report to the Director, Implementation Services and has the opportunity to be based in any of our U.S offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Transform new customers into Procore experts and evangelists by conducting consultative in-person and online training, providing support, roll-out planning, and relationship management
- Collaborate with key contacts, technical leadership, and our Customer Success department to execute on professional services and onboarding strategies for strategic specialty contractor accounts
- Create and manage custom implementation project plans to ensure the timely delivery of services and deliverables
- Build trusting and meaningful relationships with product champions and key points of contact within each account by staying current on their needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitive intel
- Deliver a high level of service and support through diligent and proactive communication
- Provide fellow team members with mentoringship and support, enhancing best practices and skills
- Collaborate cross departmentally, connecting customers with Product Managers, Account Executives, and Customer Success Managers to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and implementation best practices
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships focused on Enterprise clients
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience onboarding and training seven figure clients
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for project management and organization
- Deep understanding of value drivers and establishing standard operating procedures
- Rich history of servicing large, complex organizations with complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Experience relating to Top ENR construction and/or financial SaaS industry is preferred
- Ability to quickly understand Procore’s technology and the industries we serve
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.