The iHerb Logistics Project Specialist will manage and execute multiple time-sensitive projects to meet the business objectives of iHerb Logistics. Reporting to iHerb Logistics Project Lead, this position will manage projects from beginning to end through coordination with stakeholders and complex problem-solving. iHerb Logistics Project Specialist will liaise with management on defining business requirements, project scope, goals, deliverables and executing defined projects.
- Manage projects from design through implementation that support growth and operational improvements for the company.
- Actively identify and scope new opportunities to improve how we serve customers and improve our business processes.
- Participate as a key player or lead projects delegated by the team lead or executives
- Represent the business unit in cross-functional projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set expectations for given projects.
- Identify, drive and develop best practices, efficiencies, and project workflows.
- Perform day-to-day management of project development activities; prioritize, resolve issues and discrepancies as they surface.
- Identify resource requirements required to implement a given project.
- Plan and schedule the project activities.
- Escalate and resolve issues that may impact the successful implementation of projects.
- Accomplish project deliverables within the agreed deadlines and escalation
- Conduct data collection and analysis before, during, and after project completion.
- Lead operational execution and continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor and train staff to manage ongoing operations of implemented solutions when necessary.
- Support critical teams of iHerb Logistics with their day-to-day functions if needed
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills to absorb and understand large amounts of information
- Proficient in software skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with WMS, TMS, SSRS, Tableau, and Asana preferred
- Ability to collect, analyze and report on data needed for required for projects
- Detail oriented. Attention to accuracy in this role is vital
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment
- Good understanding of how various areas integrate within the organization to achieve the business objectives.
- Ability to self-motivate, work as a team player, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with presenting information to senior management and external vendors.
- Must be able to make evaluative judgments based on the analysis of information. Identifies potential solutions through the application of technical experience guided by manager.
- Second language preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- Experience with continuous process improvement preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Experience with Project Management software
- Generally requires a minimum of one (1) year of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related fields preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.