iHerb Logistics Project Specialist at iHerb LLC.
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
- Manage projects from design through implementation that support growth and operational improvements for the company.
- Actively identify and scope new opportunities to improve how we serve customers and improve our business processes.
- Participate as a key player or lead projects delegated by the team lead or executives.
- Represent the business unit in cross-functional projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set expectations for given projects.
- Identify, drive and develop best practices, efficiencies, and project workflows.
- Perform day-to-day management of project development activities; prioritize, resolve issues, and discrepancies as they surface.
- Identify resource requirements required to implement a given project.
- Plan and schedule the project activities.
- Escalate and resolve issues that may impact the successful implementation of projects.
- Accomplish project deliverables within the agreed deadlines and escalation.
- Conduct data collection and analysis before, during, and after project completion.
- Lead operational execution and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and train staff to manage ongoing operations of implemented solutions when necessary.
- Support critical teams of iHerb Logistics with their day-to-day functions if needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills to absorb and understand large amounts of information.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and report on data needed for required for projects.
- Detail oriented. Attention to accuracy in this role is vital.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ability to apply knowledge of quality; use analytical thinking/techniques to solve problems.
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment.
- Good understanding of how various areas integrate within the organization to achieve the business objectives.
- Ability to self-motivate, work as a team player, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with presenting information to senior management and external vendors.
- Must be able to make evaluative judgments based on the analysis of information. Identifies potential solutions through the application of technical experience guided by manager.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management.
- Understanding of business process workflows.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Generally requires a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of related experience.
- Experience managing complex projects
- Proficient in software skills, including Word PowerPoint, with advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience with WMS, TMS, SSRS, Tableau, and Asana preferred
- Second language preferred
- Project Management software experience preferred
- Continuous Process Improvement experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related fields preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.