iHerb Logistics Project Coordinator at iHerb
The iHerb Logistics Coordinator is responsible for resolving shipment transportation and delivery issues on a package level. iHerb Logistics Project Coordinators must always stay up to date with internal reporting to ensure smooth and timely delivery of all shipments. In the event the convenient delivery cannot be completed, Project Coordinators are responsible for investigating root causes and leading in developing new processes, recommendations, identifying new areas of improvements and initiating action plans to reduce customer contacts that are logistics related. The iHerb Logistics Project Coordinator must leverage their strong analytical skills and extensive knowledge of company policy as it relates to shipping and export rules and regulations.
- Coordinate with iHerb Customer Service team (and other internal departments) on a daily basis to resolve undeliverable shipments that are lost, damaged, delayed or shipped with incorrect addresses.
- Filter out inquiries that are non-logistics related and set up Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) with various departments to eliminate similar inquiries being sent to iHerb Logistics.
- Develop and execute action plans with iHerb Logistics Specialists to prevent future undeliverable shipments.
- Identify repetitive customer contacts that are logistics related. Instill new processes with iHerb Logistics Specialists to improve efficiency, initiate macros with the iHerb Customer Service department to provide better guidance to the customers, and suggest system enhancements to greatly reduce customer contacts.
- Maintain order management and communications, both domestic and internationally, as it relates to shipments while facilitating new processes to enhance efficiency, improve customers’ satisfaction level, and reduce customer contracts.
- Perform audit review of logistics processes with the management team when necessary
- Monitor logistics current events and alert the management team when escalation is needed.
- Attend GL team meetings and organizational initiatives as necessary.
- Support special projects when needed as assigned by the management team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to manage logistics related inquiries
- Familiar with a variety of logistics concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information to select optimal solutions
- Experience in compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing and verifying information and data
- Ability to handle complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts or otherwise negotiating with others
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish required tasks
- English must, bilingual preferred
- Experience working in an e-Commerce environment strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Generally requires a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or equivalent experience required.