Growth Project Manager at Pluto TV
Who We Are
Pluto TV, a Viacom company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Viacom creates entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture around the world. Through television, film, digital media, live events, merchandise and solutions, our brands connect with diverse, young and the young at heart audiences in more than 180 countries.
For more information on Viacom and its businesses, visit www.viacom.com. Keep up with Viacom news by following us on Twitter (twitter.com/viacom), Facebook (facebook.com/viacom) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/viacom).
Pluto TV is hiring for a Project Manager, Growth who’s interested in being a part of one of the fastest growing tech startups in the country and applying your background to the full spectrum of marketing: audience acquisition, outreach and retention execution.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Create and execute acquisition and retention marketing campaigns across PPC,
Paid Social, Display/Video campaigns, etc
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports to monitor performance and
budgets across all channels
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into
recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns
- Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, promotional cadence and segment discovery
- Optimize and grow existing channels + identify, evaluate and recommend new to test
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate creative assets, landing page creation, and presentations.
- Drive the execution of the retention campaign strategy which includes managing the campaign calendar, drafting campaigns, scheduling and launching campaigns. These will span email, push notification, in-app notification and retargeting.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have experience with analytics such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords,
Facebook Insights and Facebook Ads Manager, among others.
- Results-oriented self-starter well-versed in performance marketing, conversion,
and online customer acquisition, including latest trends and best practices
- Creative problem-solver and big picture thinker
- Data-driven decision-maker with a strong analytical foundation
- Enthusiastic, highly organized team player with passion for entertainment
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don’t get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It’s the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you’re in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
At PlutoTV and Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.