We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations Team is where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, this highly collaborative cohort is the internal force that drives us forward. These one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Global Practice Area Senior Specialist is responsible for ensuring the long-term success of industry-based communities of practice at DV. This person reports to the Global Knowledge Lead and works closely with PA leadership, PA core staff, PA enthusiasts and counterparts at DV and BCG. They will be responsible for enabling commercial success for the Practice Area through event management, PA content organization and curation, pipeline management, and fostering relationships at DV and BCG.
In your role as a Global Practice Area Senior Specialist you will:
- Curate pitch materials, develop people bios, drive consistent excellence across global proposal submissions
- Organize internal/external events and nodes calls, suggest and coordinate agendas for global, regional, and leadership team meetings, prepare communications, coordinate calls
- Manage invitation process and communication for PA events
- Work with DV Finance to monitor and validate the lead flow, proposal pipeline and sold cases
- Work with BCG Practice Area to align on priorities and opportunities
- Support leadership with the management of the PAs
- Prepare practice leadership meetings, workshops, and discussions
- Drive follow-up
- Serve as a hub for PA and BCG to connect individuals and teams and aid in navigation
- Work with DV Knowledge and BCG KT to facilitate the gathering and dissemination of practice-related materials for internal sharing: e.g. sharing/reviewing materials within DV and BCG, taxonomy recommendations, ensure adherence to venture documentation policies
- Work with DV Marketing to facilitate practice-related publications, newsletters, agenda items
- Work with BCG PA Marketing Partner and Marketing Manager to plan publications, newsletters, meeting agendas
- Support screening and tracking of competitor activities in the industry
- Oversee internal recruitment efforts to garner interest and build community around given PAs
Successful Global Practice Area Senior Specialists at BCGDV possess:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience working on the operations side of a professional services firm
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; strong Excel skills a plus
- Strong work ethic, service-mentality and able to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable in ambiguous or changing business situations
- Ability to manage multiple parallel tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, credibility
- Ability to communicate effectively with and influence senior members of the firm
- Ability to use independent judgement to make strategic business decisions
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.