Enterprise Senior Business Systems Analyst at Relativity Space
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst of Enterprise Applications to join our rapidly growing team at our headquarters. In this role, you will be charged with leading teams to support our company’s efforts in implementing Enterprise Applications to manage our engineering, finance, supply chain, and manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for all Enterprise Applications, infrastructure, vendor and consultant management, technical design, support, and process development; working closely with multiple internal teams to implement best practices and implement sophisticated Enterprise Application solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Perform project management for Enterprise Application product development, configuration and rollout
- Engage with end users and stakeholders to define and document requirements
- Work directly with developers to create new features and products
- Manage vendor and consulting relationships
- Formulate product strategy, vision, and roadmaps to ensure we are on the quickest and best path for success
- Collaborate with engineering, finance, IT, supply chain and manufacturing teams to anticipate needs, collaborate on requirements, design and validate solutions, initiate, plan and execute implementation of solutions
- Translate future state processes into ERP/MES/QMS/WMS requirements, negotiate scope and solution options with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and developer resources
- Present solutions and obtain buy-off from the user community in a clear and concise manner so that everyone is on the same page
- Ensure we deliver comprehensive solutions that address complex current and future needs of our teams to achieve our mission and goals
- Create enterprise artifacts such as project plans, user stories, requirements, business processes, flowcharts, architecture diagrams, test scripts, etc.
- Work with developers in order to create meaningful, powerful, and high quality solutions based on your requirements to meet the needs of the business
- Provide project management skills to properly set and manage expectations and assure solution delivery.
- Analyze the impact, usage, and adoption of features to confirm they had the right effect on the business, and if not, make corrective actions to ensure it meets the required success criteria.
- Ensure reliable performance of ERP systems by troubleshooting and resolving ERP support related issues
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc.) and 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Application project work
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong, demonstrated, large-scale project management experience
- Ability to performing detailed requirements gathering, configuration, testing, and develop application / business process strategy based upon extensive hands on experience.
Nice to haves but not required – if you do not meet all of these criteria, you should still apply:
- Degree in a technical field to include one of the following (Master’s computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc.), and 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Application administration
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems and design
- Experience working with MES, QMS, WMS and PLM
- Experience working with Infor LN
We believe varied perspectives & backgrounds strengthen our team. Prior experience in aerospace is not required.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual Learning & Development stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.