Enterprise Program Manager at WELL Health, Inc.
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL is seeking an Enterprise Program Manager to oversee a Marquis customer implementation. You will support the Implementation activity of onboarding the Marquis customer across all sites. You will own coordination with one of WELL’s Channel Partner teams, as well as WELL stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Technical) from planning to go-live. You will gather requirements, drive setup, and oversee customer launch until successfully transitioning clients to the relationship management team.
You will work collaboratively with key members of the Channel Partner team to further champion WELL’s solutions throughout the Marquis customer enterprise. By supporting the success of this Marquis customer, you will contribute to improving the quality, outcomes, and care experience for patients.
This is an exciting role for an experienced project/program manager with a passion for both the strategic and technical aspects of improving healthcare through human-centered technology solutions.
- Manage the Marquis customer implementation workstream from end to end
- Work directly with the Channel Partner and WELL’s team to develop innovative patient communication solutions that directly impact members and patient outcomes
- Be a subject matter expert on the WELL platform
- Partner with WELL’s Partnerships and technical teams to ensure that WELL delivers a world-class client experience
- Manage the successful build out, launch, and ongoing maintenance of a Marquis customer-wide implementation and reporting function
- Provide timely and accurate communication internally and to customers
- Be a positive, collaborative, creative member of cross-functional teams and bring a relentless commitment to delivering results
- BA or BS from an accredited 4-year university (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years experience in project/program management, preferably in SaaS operations
- 5+ years experience with healthcare data, including claims, electronic health records and/or patient-reported data
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, driven individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to manage multiple projects at once
- Government experience and security clearance
- Master’s degree in Health Administration or Public Health (or related degree)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Remote work experience
- Startup experience
- Strong knowledge of value based care and population health
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA and has offices in Boston, MA and Los Angeles, CA (forthcoming). If you live in proximity to one of our offices, we ask that you come onsite one day a week. If you do not live in proximity to one of our offices, you will be a fully remote worker. This role is only open to candidates currently living in the United States. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc) to hear from our employees about working at WELL.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.