Enterprise Implementation Manager
We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our hyper-growth company and oversee successful deployment of WELL’s messaging suite.
Your day-to-day will involve managing the WELL roll-out at large medical groups and health systems. You’ll be working with multiple external stakeholders (C-level, IT, compliance, etc) as well as our own team (integration, engineering, sales and success) to project manage the end-to-end process. Technology roll-out, a data measurement plan, and stakeholder communications are all part of your purview, and your success will ultimately be measured by how happy and successful our customers are with their deployment.
Successful candidates will have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, and experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting and/or project management of SAAS technologies
- Exceptional oral and written presentation skills with a high degree of organization
- Proven success in building and maintaining both internal and external client relationships
- Proven success in influencing and executing strategic vision
- MHA, MPA or 3+ years of professional healthcare experience
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office